Utah Passport: g84cso

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shopping is fun again

I know I've complained a lot about the past two weeks being not so great. It was wonderful to go and have fun again (I did have fun Megan after it was all said and done!). I met and made some friends along the way.

At Albertson's:

2 Capri Sun Water $.90 each (had $1/2 coupon from Kraft Foods Magazine sign up here), 2 Jet Puff Marshmallows $.70 each, 2 Kashi Frozen Entree(I had to try these they look interesting!) $.34 each, 2 Bertolli Frozen Dinners $1.50 each, 4 20pk Electrasol $2.05 each, 3 Sugar Free Kraft pudding $.70 each, 2 State Fair Corn Dog pkgs $1.75 each, 4 South Beach Diet Granola Bars $ .75 each, 4 Degree Deodorants $2.50 each, 2 Schick Titanium Quatro Razors FREE, 1 box Bandaids FREE (got a rain check for 4 more which include some character boxes), 2 Gillette Foam Shave Cream $1 each, 1 lb organic Baby Carrots $.99.

Total Spent $51.01

Total Saved $88.33!

1 Happy Shoppers:

Megan and Jon said...

I didn't even think about the razor I knew I should have followed you more closly. Looks like I'll be going back.. I have some extras I'll post in a few..