Utah Passport: g84cso

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Food storage that is not food?

My food storage spotlight this week is not food. I really don't know what to call it but really I want to be clean if disaster strikes or if financial stress creeps up don't you?

The Proctor and Gamble sale at Smith's the week is really great! Here is an example of what we got:


2-Oral-B Advantage Sensitive toothbrushes FREE, 4-Oral-B Advantage toothbrushes FREE, 6-Oral-B Stages toothbrushes, $.50 each, Crest Pro Health Night Time toothpaste $.94, 5 Crest Pro Health clean mint toothpaste $.94 each, 12 Old Spice High Endurance AP &D $.79 each (Christmas present for Grandpa!), 6 Secret AP & D $.79 each, 6 Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner $.50 each.

Total Spent: $26.91

Total Saved: $87.02



4 Happy Shoppers:

Julie Weiss said...

thanks so much for doing this research all the time! you really know what you're doing! (jodi's sister-in-law)

Jodi said...

Did you use coupons with the sale prices? I definitely want to take advantage of some of these deals!

Mike and Andrea said...

I have a question, did you use coupons with the toothpaste and everything? How did you get it so cheap? How do you organize your coupons? (Julie's sister - trying to do what you do:)) Thanks!

Shauntell said...

Jodie and Andrea,
I did use coupons to get these awesome prices. I would love to teach you how I did it. It would be a lot easier to come to you to teach you than to try to explain in a post, not that it is too hard but, I want to be sure you understand so that it does NOT become too hard. Email me at theobsessiveshoper@live.com (yes shopper is spelt wrong) and we can set something up. I used to be afraid of coupons or think I could not or would not do it but I don't feel that way any more as you can see the amazing results! Can't wait to hear from you soon!