Utah Passport: g84cso

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Shopping

This week I decided not to go shopping for a couple reasons, I'm going out of town and most of the great deals are repeats from last week. This is one of the great things about having my pantry so full -I don't have to shop every week.

I would love for you all to comment on a great deal you found this week and if you want you can email me the pictures with the total spent and saved I would be happy to upload them on the blog.

Happy Shopping!

1 Happy Shoppers:

Megan and Jon said...

I actually looked for you at the store because I wanted to see what you were getting because it was alot of the same. I debated staying home but just coulnd't bring myself to do it.. SO I went. Popsicles were buy one get one so I had to go.. hehe.