Utah Passport: g84cso

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly


Okay, so I am going to be very real with you all today. We are having serious storage problems. The problem lies with the fact that most of my family's earthly belongings are combined with my parents' in the storage room actually meant for food. Now that we are stocking up on food and household items our shelves are literally spilling over. My goal is in the next few weeks to get these shelves organized with a tracking system of sorts for our food storage. I am sharing this with you all today hoping some of you may have some suggestions, sympathy or a good laugh at my expense.

The GOOD

It's like going to the store I love it!






The BAD
There is no rhyme or reason, but at least everything is on the shelf, well, except the two boxes on the the floor!

The UGLY

Seriously do I have to say more?

If your storage situation is worse or nearly perfect then mine email your picture I may have a reward for you!



I can't wait to hear your comments.

2 Happy Shoppers:

Jodi said...

Hahahaha. I don't have any tips for you since our new house has a big unfinished basement for storage. But I feel your pain. And I have to agree it is good, bad AND ugly. Lol. You have so much stored, be proud of yourself for that.

Megan and Jon said...

GARAGE SALE? COULD MAKE SOME GOOD MONEY.. KIDDING. I THINK IT IS GREAT AND THAT IS WHAT FOOD STORAGE IS ALL ABOUT, IF YOU HAVE A HARD MONTH YOU HAVE PLENTY TO LIVE OFF OF.. I LOVE LABELING AND ORGANIZING SO IF YOU NEED A BUDDY GIVE ME A CALL.